I came across a blog post with Charm brushes product reviews and I instantly fell in love with the brushes. I think the pink handles caught my attention since I have a longtime love affair with the color pink.
When I accompanied my husband in Shangri-la Mall, I grabbed the opportunity to visit The Ramp, Crossings and checked on the rack of Charm brushes.Oh! I felt like I was in a brush haven and I even wanted to try all of the brushes on my face. But, of course, due to sanitary reasons, I didn’t.
Since, I just recently purchased a 32-piece make-up brush set, I decided to get the Charm Travel Pointed Brush. If only I learned about the Charm brushes first, I could have bought it instead of the other set that I got.
Charm Travel Pointed Brush is part of the Charm Essentials Vegan Makeup Brush Collection. This ultra-versatile foundation brush applies and blends cream/liquid products to a flawless finish, and features a gently tapered tip that allows precision application on targeted areas, specially on the contours of the face. This product is perfect for concealing and foundation application.
This is made from a special, premium grade of animal-friendly vegan hair.
It comes with a care card stating all the information about the product and washing instructions.
Washing instructions according to Charm Essentials:
- Run the bristles of the makeup brush under warm running water.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo/baby wash to bristles and work into a light lather.
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water until water becomes clear.
- Squeeze off excess water then lay the brushes flat to dry (not standing up).
- Leave in a well-ventilated place to dry.
The best value for your money. This good quality vegan brush costs P380.00 only or roughly around 9 USD. This is affordable compared to other good quality brushes.
What I love about the product?
- Since it is made from vegan hair, it is so soft. And, I perfectly love how the bristles brush through my face. No itchy feeling at all.
- It has right density that ensures efficient make-up application.
- Its firmness makes it easy to use.
- Perfect for hard to reach areas like under eye and sides of the nose.
- It gives a perfect, even and flawless finish.
- Best for liquid or powder foundation.
- The baby pink color of the handle is so feminine. I’m so in love with the color!
- Perfect for traveling and can fit into your regular sized pouch.
- It does not bleed when you’re using it,when you’re washing and even after the products were laid down to dry .
What I not so like about it?
- It takes time to dry, when you wash it. Based on my own experience, it took 2 days.
- I hope the handle is a bit longer.
Do I recommend this product?
Yes, Charm Travel Pointed Brush is a must-have for makeup enthusiasts like me most especially when you want to achieve a perfect and flawless finish. This can be a perfect gift to your sister, girlfriend, office mate and friends this coming Christmas.
Where to buy?
You can purchase this at The Ramp, Crossings, EDSA Shangri-la Mall.
You may also visit the following sites: