Finding The Perfect Shapewear

Nowadays, empowered women, including myself,  are more concerned about the comfort of the products that we use and patronize just in the case of our shapewear. Aside from the lucrative diamonds, I believe that our undergarments are our ultimate bestfriend since this completely sets our mood for the whole day. Finding the perfect design and brand that complement our body, hide our flaws, and impeccably fit and enhance our curves are important things to consider. The undergarments industry has evolved throughout time. Different variations of their products depending on their clients’ requirements are readily available in the market. There are specially manufactured bras for woman that are specifically designed to cater for their needs. Since, there are many women undergoing breast augmentation, reduction and those who undergone operations due to health reasons, a special kind of bra is purposely made for this essential just like the surgical bras at annetteonline.com . Those newly operated women need not to worry anymore because there is a brand that carries the product for their post-surgery need.

I must say, that, finding the perfect shapewear/undergarment is a journey that has to be faced and enjoyed by women. The topmost considerations are the comfort that it brings to your body, the delivery of its purpose and its quality. A perfectly fitting and comfortable undergarment will surely make you feel more beautiful and will definitely boost your confidence.

17 Comments

1. November 26, 2012 / 3:42 pm

I totally agree with you, finding a comfortable undergarment is a must. I have this brassiere for almost ten years now and I love it although it is showing the wear and tear already but I still like it.

2. November 26, 2012 / 4:57 pm

After the delivery, my problem right now is my belly. I have to look for a nice-fitting girdle to wear.

3. November 26, 2012 / 11:36 pm

i chicken-out when it comes surgery so i don’t think i will go that far just to beautify myself 😀 however, i do need a shapewear though to hide those extra spare tires i have lol

4. November 26, 2012 / 11:58 pm

When buying I also go on quality and comfort..it can make a hole in the pocket but worth it..

5. November 27, 2012 / 1:47 am

This kind of innovation is really helpful in fast recovery for those who have surgery as it can help stabilize the affected area.

6. November 27, 2012 / 2:44 am

I badly need a shapewear because I am getting fat. I don’t care about the color, I just need an undergarment that will hide my fats. haha

7. November 27, 2012 / 2:58 am

shopping for the perfect shape wear is not easy indeed.

8. November 27, 2012 / 3:00 am

Using the right undergarment is half of being dressed well.

9. November 27, 2012 / 4:04 am

comfort is always on top when i’m in shopping for undergarments

10. November 27, 2012 / 5:27 am

Oh my gosh.. this is something that is really hard for me to find– the right shapewear.

11. November 27, 2012 / 5:51 am

for a big woman like me, it is not easy to find the perfect fit undergarment. A nice perfect-fit bra would really make my day. ^^

12. November 27, 2012 / 7:03 am

Oh yes, I always give high regard when it comes to my undergarment choices. I’d rather pay for the right price than to keep on shopping for a replacement. 😀

13. November 27, 2012 / 2:21 pm

I always had problems finding the perfect undergarment for me. The best one I had was before I became pregnant, I was skinny then and I can perfectly fit in Avon’s teen undergarments but right now, it’s just so hard to look for the perfect pair.

14. November 27, 2012 / 3:13 pm

Uncomfortable undergarments surely affect our mood. We’ll be comfortable too for the whole day if our undergarments give us discomfort. Therefore, it must be well-chosen, fit and comfort-wise. Thanks goodness that there are undergarments for those that has just undergone surgeries like surgical bras to give them the comfort that ordinary bras cannot while in that post-surgical state.

15. November 27, 2012 / 9:04 pm

Shapewears are really important for women to make you feel sexy, confident and well supported underneath especially if you are wearing a dress. To me a great dress starts with a great foundation or shapewear. I do wear shapewear sometimes and if I shop for it, I want the one that works really well and will last me for a long time. It’s got to be comfortable to wear for sure.

• Maica Ocfemia-Figuracion