Dreaming Of Becoming A Musician Someday

I’m quite surprised when my daughter told me that she wants to be a musician. No wonder she got a Best In Music award when I enrolled her in a playschool last year.

I normally see her playing with her toy guitar, piano and microphone here at home.  And, believe me she acts like a pro whenever she strums the strings and starts to sing with matching her eyes half-closed making her audience (me) believe that she really feels the message of the song.

I hope someday she can play a real guitar, shop gibson sg standard, perhaps. Well, it’s part of my prayer that she’ll excel with the areas that I’m not really good at.

14 Comments

1. April 25, 2013 / 9:04 pm

That is wonderful mommy. Keep encouraging her and you never know you might be raising the next superstar. You go little one! 🙂

2. April 25, 2013 / 9:05 pm

Mommy I am not sure if my comment made it through, but I want to say good luck to the little one and keep encouraging her. 🙂

3. April 26, 2013 / 12:38 am

that’s really nice because she has ambition and if she has the talent let her do what she wants to succeed in life

4. April 26, 2013 / 2:01 am

I dream about that too! Just to be able to play piano so well, would be a dream come true.

5. April 26, 2013 / 2:04 am

Let her be what she wanted to be 🙂 That’s a good indication your daughter knows her future. Smart lil girl.

6. April 26, 2013 / 4:21 am

that is amazing that at her age she has already interest in music. it’s great to support our kids talents and ambitions.

7. April 26, 2013 / 10:38 am

I also dream of my daughter to be good in music, not just in academics of course. My husband and my brother are both musicians so I hope she will get a bit of their talent. Lyric offers summer classes, if you want to explore her musical talent. 🙂

8. April 26, 2013 / 11:48 am

wow! that is a good start, you should enhance her talent by enrolling her to music class..

9. April 26, 2013 / 1:34 pm

our peachy loves to be one too, i guess it’s every girls dream when they are young.

10. April 26, 2013 / 3:05 pm

If your kid is inclined with music and instruments, encourage her more and better to enroll her to some lessons.

11. April 26, 2013 / 7:11 pm

If she wants it Mommy, you should enroll her and you never know she will turn into a famous singer 🙂 Good luck baby girl mwah 🙂

12. April 28, 2013 / 5:45 am

supporting on her interest to music and letting her enroll to class will surely make that dream come tru