KidZania Manila Update: Cebu Pacific Air is the official airline partner of KidZania here in the Philippines.
Cebu Pacific Air is all set to launch its newest flight destination to a land where kids rule – KidZania Manila. Kids’ real-life adventures will commence at the airport tagged as KidZania International Airport. There, kids will check in at Cebu Pacific counters, get their Cebu Pacific boarding passes, and enter KidZania Manila, a child-sized, interactive play city built just for them.
“Cebu Pacific has always been a staunch advocate of education through travel. Launching our new destination, KidZania Manila, affirms this commitment. A flight is the best way to welcome kids to this exciting, interactive city. Similar to real life, flights can lead to life-changing discoveries and boundless opportunities,” said Cebu Pacific President and CEO Lance Gokongwei.
“We are very excited to partner with KidZania to enable kids to fly, even if it’s just with their imaginations, and give children their Cebu Pacific boarding pass to a fun learning experience,” Gokongwei added.
“A lot of kids dream about becoming pilots and flight attendants. Cebu Pacific is the perfect partner to introduce these kids to a Juan-of-a-Kind learning experience and the joys of ‘traveling’ to a new city,” said Maricel Pangilinan-Arenas, Governor of KidZania in the Philippines and President and CEO of Play Innovations, Inc. “Like Cebu Pacific, we value fun and put a premium on the power of play. We are very thrilled and proud for KidZania Manila to join their list of fantastic destinations.”
What to expect at KidZania Manila:
- children can role-play over 100 exciting careers – from pilots and doctors, engineers and bank tellers, to actors and artists. Establishments that are universal favorites among children who have visited Kidzania in 16 cities all over the world will also be at KidZania Manila –an aviation academy, bank, fire station, hospital, television station, and a variety of other establishments that form the inner-working core of a real city.
- Inside the aviation academy, children can train to be a Cebu Pacific pilot or flight attendant.
- With the help of Zupervisors, the pilots of KidZania can experience taking off and landing an aircraft using state-of-the-art flight simulators.
- KidZania flight attendants can learn how to ensure the safety and comfort of their passengers through a safety demonstration and Fun Game, among others.
- When they work at different establishments, kids will earn KidZos, the official KidZania currency. They can choose to save or spend these KidZos during their visit.
KidZania Manila is operated by its exclusive local franchise owner, Play Innovations, Inc. It aims to combine inspiration, fun and learning through role-play for children, empowering them to explore myriad roles, so they can discover their talents and help create a better world.
For more information, visit the following:
FB: Cebu Pacific Air official
For updates, visit manila.kidzania.com.