With today’s highly-competitive market, it takes great design, impressive features, a trusted brand name, and affordability to totally convince consumers on which items to get for their home. And, when we say trusted home brand, there’s only one name that pops on my mind as this has been my family’s partner for the longest time – Whirlpool.
Always abreast with its target market’s changing needs, Whirlpool has managed to keep its edge over its competitors by coming up with exciting products that are always on point in addressing every homemaker’s needs. Whether it’s for a young homemaker or a growing family, Whirlpool consistently makes it a point to offer customers the best options for their home.
Showcasing the evolution of one of the most basic home appliances, the refrigerator, Whirlpool is proud to come out with its Neo iCHILL No Frost range of refrigerators.
- Neo iCHILL No Frost range of refrigerators impressively cuts cooling time by half – even with frequent door opening; making it 50 percent faster compared to other brands. This was made possible through the Neo iCHILL’s 6th Sense Tower Cooling Technology (Inverter Equivalent).
- The Neo iCHILL also has “Intelligent” sensors that detect temperature changes and make adjustments accordingly to restore the set cooling conditions to preserve the freshness of your food. Unlike ordinary refrigerators which cool continuously, 6th sense models save energy by only cooling when needed, thus, energy is consumed wisely. Energy savings is equivalent to that of inverter refrigerators.
- Deep Freeze Technology
The deep freeze technology of this refrigerator renders enhanced cooling by controlling the air movement inside the fridge. A powerful fan increases the speed and full circulation of cold air that results in up to 40% faster cooling and 50% quicker ice-making, while the specially designed freezer greatly minimizes cold air leakage even when the door is frequently opened and closed.
- Thickest Door in the Market
Not all doors are created equal. Whirlpool has the thickest doors among all refrigerators in the market today. The Neo iChill refrigerator doors are 3 inches thick, which makes it thicker than most traditional refrigerator doors which are only 2 inches thick. Because of this feature, there is minimal loss of cold air inside the ref and freezer section ensuring consistent cooling and improved energy efficiency. It also adds structural stability to the refrigerator allowing you to load more items in the door.
- Retains Cooling During Power Cuts
The deep freezer traps cold air and locks it, allowing you to enjoy up to 3x longer cooling retention during power shortages or blackouts with the industry’s first twin chilling gel that is directly built inside the freezer. It has a cooling retention time of 6 to 8 hours.
- Aside from the introduction of these new technologies and prime features, Neo iCHILL also comes in an elegant, contemporary design that is perfect for today’s modern home.
- Prices range from P22,998 to P35,998 depending on size and finish (Stainless Steel and Titanium Silver).
I highly recommend Whirlpool Neo iCHILL Refrigerator to homemakers looking for the best no frost fridge they can use at home. Whether you are just starting to raise a family or just simply looking for a refrigerator replacement, this one is worth the investment with all the features it offers not to mention it’s from one of the world’s most trusted home appliances brand, Whirlpool. Should I be replacing our current refrigerator, I will definitely consider purchasing this one.
For more on Whirlpool, please visit the following:
Youtube Channel: Whirlpool Philippines