When it comes to household products, I meticulously choose the brands that my family use. It needs to have a good quality, effective, no harmful ingredients and a good price-point. One staple essential at home is the brand, Sanicare. It’s my trusted tissue brand – from kitchen towels, facial tissues, bathroom tissues and even baby wipes.
Last July 25, Sanicare gathered the country’s top mom bloggers at the Makati Diamond Residences for the first Sanicare Hygiene Care Circle event. It was an intimate and fun afternoon of informative mommy talks where three moms gamely shared their ”mommy hacks” and hygiene tips using Sanicare products. The highlight of the event was the launch of their first brand ambassador, Ms. Bianca Gonzales-Intal.
Ms. Bianca Gonzales-Intal
First Brand Ambassador of Sanicare
According to Ms. Lea Sio Pacis, Sanicare Marketing Director, Bianca is the perfect choice to be their ambassador as she represents the moms of today. She’s hardworking and independent but her priority is caring for her husband and baby. Just like us, we strive to be our own productive person but we prioritize our family above anything else.
Ms. Lea Sio Pacis
Sanicare Marketing Director
Bianca is beyond grateful to be the face of a brand whom she personally uses for years.
Aside from this, new and innovative Sanicare products were also launched. It’s great that innovation is at the heart of the Sanicare brand. According to Ms. Pacis, Sanicare is committed to upholding the value of hygiene by creating innovating ways to make sure that Filipinos get quality hygienic products that they deserve. And, this is the reason why Sanicare is called ‘‘The Hygienic Choice’‘.
Full range of Sanicare products:
1. Personal Hygiene Line
- Sanicare Facial Tissue – 3 ply tissues made from 100% Virgin Pulp, no artificial whitener and chlorine free. This comes in box and travel packs
- Sanicare Cleansing Wipes (80s and 15s) – soft and cloth-like texture for thorough cleaning, enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, gentle, alcohol and paraben-free, no harmful ingredients and safe for children
– This is a staple in my vanity and makeup kit. I love how it refreshes my skin while keeping it clean. It has a light scent too.
- Sanicare Cotton (150s) – made from 100% soft and pure cotton
2. Bathroom Hygiene Line
- Sanicare Ecolayer Bathroom Tissue – a breakthrough product which combines two tissue paper layers made from virgin pulp and one from recycled-grade paper pulp, to form one durable tissue paper product
- Sanicare Interfold Hand Towel – made from 100% virgin pulp with no artificial whiteners and elemental chlorine, comes in 1 ply 175 pulls and 2 ply 150 pulls
- Sanicare Disposable Toilet Seat Cover – protects the toilet user from germs, viruses and bacteria that are resting on the toilet seat by creating a protective barrier. Though, I don’t seat on public restrooms, this is one of their products that I’m very thankful for. You know how dirty toilets are and it’s a struggle for myself to pee there. It’s even harder when you have a daughter whom you carry so as her skin won’t touch the toilet seat. Now, I can put this seat cover and still squat. Atleast, there’s an added protection. I no longer need to cover the seat with too much bathroom tissues.
- Sanicare Handipack 40p – easy to carry bathroom tissue in interleaved form
3. Kitchen Hygiene Line
- Sanicare Kitchen Towels – made from 100% virgin pulp with no artificial whiteners ad elemental chlorine, has moisture locking technology that makes it super absorbent and comes in jumbo and regular sizes
- Sanicare Lunch Napkins – elegant lunch napkin with border design embossing
- Sanicare Mood Dinners Napkins – luxuriously soft and strong with cloth like feel, comes in white and black
4. Baby Care Line
- Sanicare Baby Underpads – perfect for diaper changes whether you’re at home or on-the-go, it has a silky soft surface that won’t irritate your baby’s skin and a leak-proof barrier to contain all the mess from leaky diapers
- Sanicare Baby Wipes (80s and 15s) – suitable for newborn babies, has skin loving ingredients, gentle, alcohol and paraben-free, no perfume, soft and cloth like texture
- Sanicare Jumbo Cotton Balls – made from 100% soft and pure cotton, extra large in size for more surface area coverage
- Sanicare Cotton Buds – comes in mini and large cotton buds. Mini cotton buds – used to pull the filth out of the baby’s nose to avoid damage on the lining of nose which might cause bleeding. The large cotton buds have big tips or a safety rim that acts as stopper to prevent eardrum piercing
As a germophobe mom, I know how important it is to keep a hygienic environment for my family. And, it’s great to have a brand that offers a wide range of hygienic products with no harmful chemicals which stand as my partner in achieving my hygiene goals. I admire that Sanicare keeps on finding ways on how to innovate their products to meet the growing and changing demands of their consumers. Now, I’m excited for more products that they will launch in the future.
With all the Sanicare products, what particular product have you tried?