When it comes to my children, I am very meticulous with the products that I give them moreso, on the food that I feed them. That’s why I only use brands that I have tried or those that are recommended by my trusted circle of moms. Nutrition plays an important part in our child’s development. Thus, eating food that contains essential nutrients helps them grow and contributes in their mental and physical development. With that said, one product that I feed my kids is Cerelac.
CERELAC® is a nutrient dense food made for your child’s small tummy. It has no artifical colors and preservatives plus it is a good source of Iron, Zinc, Vitamins A, C, and B1, Omega 3, and Iodine.
Cerelac is a spoon-fed solid food suitable for complementary feeding. I love giving a bowl of siksik sustansya with Cerelac for my kids because it has the essential nutrients my kids need.
Some important nutrients that are found in Cerelac:
- Iron – This supports normal cognitive development in children
Vitamin A – important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction.
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid – necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues
- Vitamin B1, or thiamin – helps prevent complications in the nervous system, brain, muscles, heart, stomach, and intestines
- Iodine – plays a vital role in thyroid health.
- Omega – 3 DHA supports normal brain function.
Aside from these nutritional benefits, Cerelac has a yummy taste that my kids and I love. Kyle loves the Wheat & Banana Milk flavor. He also loves munching on Cerelac NutriPuffs.
If you love to try these products too you may check out Nestlé Store on Shopee Nestle Mom & Baby Fair starting today April 11-13 for exciting baby bundles!