Casa Italia Opens in BGC

Looking for an authentic Italian cuisine? Let Casa Italia satisfy your Italian food craving.

Casa Italia recently opened the door of its first branch in the Philippines, strategically located in the heart of Bonifacio Global City at Forbestown Road, Burgos Park. Food lovers are definitely in for a gastronomic treat with the arrival of Singapore’s Italian cafe franchise.

Kaye Fig Casa Italia LaunchI was privileged to be part of the invited media guests who experienced first the best of Casa Italia before it officially opened to the public. Two things that made me immediately say yes when I received the invite were to experience real Italian Cuisine in a fast and casual dining setting and to know more about the variety of food they will offer.

During the launch, we were given the Italian equivalent of their names upon entrance making the event more memorable. I was quite surprised that my Italian name was Alessia.  I was expecting it will start with a “K” but, it’s really Alessia.

Casa Italia GelatoCasa Italia, which means Italian house, offers micro-roasted Coffee Otto, handcrafted premium gelato, freshly made favorites (salads, oven baked pizzas, paninis), Italian beer and wine. Real Italian food all in one roof. The restaurant uses only natural ingredients and traditional Italian cooking techniques.

Casa Italia OttoCasa Italia boast its signature micro roasted blend Otto coffee (Otto means “eight” in Italian). To guarantee the full bodied freshness and pleasant aroma in every cup, the restaurant only uses 100% Arabica beans that are never older than 8 weeks from roasting. This creates the perfect blend being used for its hot coffee and cold brew offerings.

Casa Italia Opens in BGC 10

Casa Italia Opens in BGC 14Known for their artisinal gelato, they offer more than 50 all-natural flavors such as Dark Truffle, Pistachio, Classic Vanilla, Durian, Fruits Sorbets, and other variants that are infused with liquor. All made from quality imported ingredients mostly from Italy – such as the best pistachios from Sicily and high quality Swiss milk chocolate, without additional artificial flavors, chemicals, and preservatives. The gelato comes in 3 serving sizes: Picollo (1 scoop), Medip (2 scoops) and Grande (3 scoops).

Casa Italia Opens in BGC 5

Casa Italia Opens in BGC 4Casa Italia’s Roasted chicken with potatoes

Casa Italia Opens in BGC 3

Casa Italia is indeed a cozy Italian restaurant perfect for people who want to chill, relax or do reports. This restaurant gives a real Italian ambiance from its furniture imported from Italy, Italian music back ground, and an all Italian interior design. A place where people can enjoy good Italian food made from honest, fresh and prepared in the passionate Italian way.

Casa Italia Opens in BGC 13

Casa Italia Opens in BGC 9

Casa Italia Opens in BGC 16People who are looking for Italian food do not necessarily need to take a trip to Italy, because Casa Italia is already here. Soon they will open their second branch in SM North EDSA.

Join the conversation online by sharing your experience through Twitter with the hashtags:
#ILoveCasaItaliaPH
#BestGelatoEver
#FreshestCoffee

Casa Italia
Bonifacio Global City, Forbestown Road,
Burgos Park, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
FB: CasaItaliaPH
IG: @CasaItaliaPH

20 Comments

1. Fi Ní Neachtáin
    December 28, 2015 / 7:12 pm

What a lovely looking place to eat, the flowers on the table are such a lovely touch. All of the ice-cream flavours look so delicious! I know lots of people who would love that Baileys ice-cream 🙂

Fiona @ http://www.dollydowsie.com

2. December 28, 2015 / 7:38 pm

All the food looks delicious! I would like to try each Gelato flavor. And that coffee! I love Italian food.

3. December 28, 2015 / 9:00 pm

Gelato is one of my favorite foods ever! Especially really good, authentic gelato… you really can’t go wrong. Hope you enjoyed your meal, looks so good!

4. December 28, 2015 / 9:06 pm

Firstly loving your outfit that yellow really pops, now lets talk about that ice cream. You have me salivating as I love ice cream, going to Italy this January so need to eat as much as I can of the awesome Italian food

• Kaye Figuracion
      January 5, 2016 / 1:57 am

Thanks for loving my outfit! =)

5. December 28, 2015 / 11:03 pm

Oh wow! Looks like an excellent place to eat! This post is making me so hungry! Yum!

6. December 28, 2015 / 11:33 pm

Oh my gosh, this all looks fabulous! I am drooling over the gelato pictures right now!

7. December 28, 2015 / 11:53 pm

It’s much too early in the day for me to be drooling over food like that but it sure does look delicious! I wish we had something even remotely similar here in the States.

8. December 29, 2015 / 1:34 am

The food looks amazing. How fun to be able to experience authentic Italian food right there in the Philippines. I would definitely love trying the gelato.

9. December 29, 2015 / 2:37 am

Ok, this place seriously looks amazing! I lived in Italy for four years and it definitely reminds me of a traditional ‘bar’ or gelateria!

10. December 29, 2015 / 2:49 am

I love Italian food. This place sounds so lovely. That gelato looks and sounds so delectable! Gelato is my fave frozen dessert!!

11. December 29, 2015 / 4:19 am

Wow! Everything there looks so amazing! I would have a tough time choosing what to order. You look great in yellow! So pretty!

12. December 29, 2015 / 5:42 am

All of this food looks so incredible! I will have to keep this restaurant in mind if I am ever in the area. I love love Italian food.

13. December 29, 2015 / 6:56 am

Wow that gelato looks AMAZING! I can’t believe how many flavor choices they have- would LOVE to eat here!

14. December 29, 2015 / 2:22 pm

Oh how I love gelato and Italian food. Looks like an amazing experience and great food. Wish we had something similar in Georgia!

15. December 30, 2015 / 8:08 pm

This place looks amazing! I love Italian food. I think it’s my favorite, and would love to check this place out if I’m ever in town.

16. December 30, 2015 / 10:12 pm

Yummm… It sounds like a great restaurant and all these pictures are inedible!!

17. Ron
    January 4, 2016 / 8:06 am

A must visit place for the whole family soon. Thanks for sharing your personal review of the food and the place.

18. January 7, 2016 / 4:40 pm

OH! Italian food and Gelato? That is awesome. And the place looks good! Is it crowded? Anyway, Thanks for sharing.