Hi lovely moms! I discovered a new site which is perfect for mommies, may you be a stay-at-home, work-at-home, single mom, working mom, mompreneur or the likes, you are very much welcome in this page. Here you can share your thoughts on certain topics – pregnancy, motherhood, homemaking, etc., and discuss it in a forum where other moms can share their insights and experiences as well. Motherhood is indeed an exciting journey and it’s best shared with people who experience the same thing in one online mommy community.
So let me present to you, Momble…
Momble Philippines is a social media site designed for parents, especially moms. It’s best feature is that the content is mostly contributed by other moms in the Philippines too, so you can be sure that the information you get is relevant for you as a Pinay mom.
What’s in store for moms in Momble:
- Ask advice. Post your parenting-related questions and let the local mommy community help you.
- Find someone to share your pregnancy journey. Through Momble’s Belly Buddies program you can find another mom with similar EDD (expected delivery date) so can share the adventure together. (Find a Belly Buddy under Groups)
- Pregnant and clueless? Get help from a mommy expert. Sign up for Mentor Mom and match up with a mom who’s been through it all so she can help you with your questions and concerns. (Be a Mentor Mom or find one under Groups)
- Show off your kids’ photos. You will always be in control of who gets to see these.
- Find helpful tips on parenting, raising your kids, pregnancy, breastfeeding and many more.
- Buy items at great, lower-than-mall prices from fellow parents. And if you can buy, why not sell too? You can do both at the Momble Marketplace.
Other things you can do through Momble:
- Share recipes and also try out other moms’ recipes too!
- Get help conceiving by tracking your ovulation (i.e. your most fertile period in your cycle) by going to Tools
- Make new friends, set play dates and reconnect with past friends
- Win goodies! Is there a mom out there who doesn’t love freebies? We think not so we have prepared wonderful gifts for loyal Momblers so make sure to keep your membership active by regularly posting content and photos.
- Find information on local events.
How to be part of Momble community?
It’s easy peasy, all you have to do is register for free on www.momble.me. Rest assured that your registration details are kept privately and will never be shared to third parties.
What I like best in this site is the Interests category and the Forums. In the Interests section, several topics are discussed like breastfeeding, the lounge, health and fitness, child care, featured articles and recipes. Whereas in the Forums sections, you may share your thoughts on topics like pregnancy, motherhood, parenting tips, birth story, favorite mommy products, hang-out place suggestiona nd the ups and downs of single parents.
Here’s the exciting part, Momble Philippines is giving away the following to my lovely readers:
1 Lamaze multi-sensory developmental toy, 1 Momble insulated coffee tumbler, 1 Momble aluminum sports bottle and 1 reminder magnet.
2. Sign up as a member on www.momble.me (choose “Momble Philippines” upon registration)
3. Publish a new post in “Forums” or comment on any existing post on www.momble.me
4. Leave your name and e-mail address on the comment section below together with your FB name.
Contest Period: August 7 to 15, 2014
Note: This giveaway is open to all with Philippine mailing addresses. The giveaway prize will directly come from Momble Philippines and I Love Keisha is not in any way responsible for the shipping of the prizes.
Congratulations Ms. Lorie Nocasa you won these prizes from Momble Philippines – 1 Lamaze multi-sensory developmental toy, 1 Momble insulated coffee tumbler, 1 Momble aluminum sports bottle and 1 reminder magnet!
What are you waiting for, visit www.momble.me to experience Momble for yourself.