Here is some good news for travel buffs across the country. Megaworld Hotel recently launched the Club Access Card which grants exclusive perks and privileges for cardholders. This means that travellers can now get more out of their stay in Megaworld Hotels across the country. I got to learn about these perks first hand as I was invited to the launch at the Savoy Hotel Manila. Based on what I saw, this card has mega perks to offer not just for travellers but also for those who love hotel dining experiences.
The Mega Perks of Club Access Card from Megaworld Hotels
Free accommodations are always welcome treats for a traveller. With this in mind, Club Access Card gives you almost 5-nights worth of FREE stays in all hotels. This includes:
- One (1) complimentary overnight stay in a standard room at any Megaworld Hotel
- One (1) 50% room discount voucher at any Megaworld Hotel
- One (1) 50% room discount each at Richmonde Hotel Iloilo, Richmonde Hotel Ortigas, Eastwood Richmonde Hotel, Belmont Hotel Manila, Savoy Hotel Manila, and Savoy Hotel Boracay
- Two (2) Complimentary Upgrades to the Next Room Category at all participating hotels.
Not just that, members are also granted discount privileges on hotel accommodations. They get unlimited 20% discount on Best Available Rates in all types of rooms inclusive of breakfast for two. On promotional rates and special holidays, members can still get 10% discount on all types of rooms inclusive of breakfast for two.
Another perk that cardholders can look forward to is a VIP treatment when they check-in. Club Access Card members are given a priority lane so they don’t have to queue during check-in or check out. They also get to enjoy Exclusive Welcome Amenities for a perfect start of their stay. Since this card is packed with mega privileges, here are more benefits that members can enjoy:
- 10% off on Spa treatments.
- 20% off on Gym Annual Membership Fees.
- 20% off on Day Pass use of swimming pool for up to 4 persons (not applicable to Savoy Hotel Manila).
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports activities for maximum of 2 hours in Savoy Hotel Boracay.
- Complimentary wash & press laundry services for up to three (3) pieces of clothing, excluding dry cleaning services, plus 30% discount on next availment of such services when staying as a paying guest.
- Complimentary shuttle services from Savoy Hotel Boracay to main Jetty Port Station.
- 15% discount on total food bill for banquets and social events with a minimum spend of P20,000 only applicable to the following hotels:
o Richmonde Hotel Ortigas – Dinner on weekdays/All-day on weekends.
o Eastwood Richmonde Hotel – Dinner on weekdays/All-day on Sundays.
o Richmonde Hotel Iloilo – All-day on weekends.
o Twin Lakes Hotel – 15% off on weekdays and 10% off on weekends (not valid on banquet packages).
Let us not forget about your hotel dining experiences. Aside from dining discounts a Club Access Card member can also dine for FREE when accompanied by one paying guest at all F&B outlets of the participating hotels. As for the discount, members get 30% off on total bill when they dine alone or with two guests. Members who dine with three guests enjoy a 25% discount while those with four to 19 guests get a 20% discount. F&B perks can also be availed during special occasions and holidays. Members are entitled to unlimited 10% discounts on F&B bills during Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. These perks can be used to enjoy mouth-watering cuisines and drinks from the following establishments:
Richmonde Hotel Ortigas’ Richmonde Café, The Exchange, and Lobby Café; Eastwood Richmonde Hotel’s Eastwood Cafe + Bar; Richmonde Hotel Iloilo’s The Granary, BizBar, and Zabana Bar; Belmont Hotel Manila’s Cafe Belmont and Roof Top 11; Savoy Hotel Manila’s Savoy Cafe, The Poolside, Connect Lounge, and Zabana Bar; and Savoy Hotel Boracay’s Savoy Cafe, Vienne Lobby Lounge, and Chambery Pool Bar.
The mega perks of the Club Access Card definitely gives you more reasons to enjoy your travels. This is because there are Megaworld homegrown hotels in favorite travel destinations like Boracay and Tagaytay. Simply use your card in participating Megaworld hotels and make the most out of your travels. Participating hotels include:
As well as the soon-to-open Twin Lakes Hotel Tagaytay, and Lucky Chinatown Hotel in Binondo, Manila.
I was glad to be one of the invited guests during the launch because we all got an access card. We can already start using it by September 1 so I’m excited to see the card at work. You can also get your own Club Access Card for only Php6,999 which covers a one-time membership fee for one year. This gives you year round access to freebies, discounts, and VIP perks from Megaworld Hotels. They are perfect for frequent travellers and those who want to get the best value out of their travels.
Customer Service: +63 (02) 905 2800 loc. 1711-1713
Trunkline: +63 (02) 905 2800/+63 (02) 894 6300
email: [email protected]