The country’s leading fast-food chain brand loved by Filipinos for its langhap-sarap meals, Jollibee partnered with MYX, the leading local music channel, to present the Choice Ko Yum Awards 2013.
Choice Ko Yum Awards 2013 will recognize your top picks from the hottest lifestyle trends to the coolest youth personalities through online voting via www.myx.ph.com/choicekoyumawards. Awards are divided in three categories:
- Lifestyle – From fashion to flicks, tunes to travels, sports and social media, these are the picks that define today’s’ generation and their diverse interests.
- Youth Personalities – Hard-court heroes and heartthrobs, remarkable role models and thrilling talents, these are the stars of different schools and universities
- Entertainment – Whether in TV, film or music, style or social media, these are the homegrown and international favorites that have captured the hearts of young Pinoys.
- Promotion is open to all Filipino citizens 13 years old to 35 years old, residing in the Philippines. Register on MYXph.com and log in to start voting.
- You may vote for all Lifestyle and Youth Personalities and get a chance to win Jollibee Yumburger GCs for the weekly raffle and tickets to the event during the grand raffle.
- Pick the local celebrities and personalities you want to see at the Choice Ko Yum Awards Night. Just type it in the provided space per category.
- The audience will also get a chance to win 1 year supply of Jollibee Yumburgers.
- Contest runs from September 20 to October 24, 2013.
Choice Ko Yum Awards Night will be on November 4, 2013 to be held at the Music Museum, Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila.
Here are some of the photos taken during the launch last Friday, September 20, 2103 held at the Alphaland Tents in Makati City attended by media men and bloggers and graced by Jollibee and MYX executives and Stratworks team:
Selected bloggers and media men were grouped into teams for group singing contest. The best group won gift certificates from Jollibee and t-shirts from MYX. 1 Male and Female Rockeoke Stars of the Night also emerged and brought home P3,000.00 gift certificates from Jollibee and IPAD Minis.
My blogger friends singing Carly Rae Jepsen’s famous song “Call Me Maybe”.
Thank you Jollibee, MYX and Stratworks for having me!
What are you waiting for make your choices count and let your voices be heard in the Choice Ko Yum Awards 2013!